We went over to the river and the railroad station yesterday. It was a lot of fun...for me that is! :) Not sure the kids much enjoyed getting their picture taken AGAIN! I have a few more that I will post later. The pictures of the two boys were taken at our house.
i LOVE your photos, erin. i am a friend of a friend. (sorry, blog-stalking). i'm just wondering what kind of camera/lens set up you typically use for portraits. are you shooting with a 5d? any info would be appreciated. thanks.
I was going to email you this, but I don't have your email address. I hope you see this again. I can't access your blog. Anyway!
I just use a Nikon D200. My favorite lens is the 85mm 1.8f. I haven't had time to post many pictures lately, but I have been shooting at 1.8f for a lot of my shots. I shoot in RAW so if I mess up, I can try and fix it.
I do a lot of editing in Photoshop, although I am trying to take better pictures, so I don't have to edit as much. I usually sharpen the eyes, brighten the picture a bit, and then run a color boost. Oh, and I also like the soft light feature.
I hope that helps a little. I am more than willing to help you in any way that I can. Feel free to email me.
2 comments:
i LOVE your photos, erin. i am a friend of a friend. (sorry, blog-stalking). i'm just wondering what kind of camera/lens set up you typically use for portraits. are you shooting with a 5d? any info would be appreciated. thanks.
I was going to email you this, but I don't have your email address. I hope you see this again. I can't access your blog. Anyway!
I just use a Nikon D200. My favorite lens is the 85mm 1.8f. I haven't had time to post many pictures lately, but I have been shooting at 1.8f for a lot of my shots. I shoot in RAW so if I mess up, I can try and fix it.
I do a lot of editing in Photoshop, although I am trying to take better pictures, so I don't have to edit as much. I usually sharpen the eyes, brighten the picture a bit, and then run a color boost. Oh, and I also like the soft light feature.
I hope that helps a little. I am more than willing to help you in any way that I can. Feel free to email me.
Post a Comment