Thursday, January 25, 2007




I am just floored by the difference in these two photos. I took this one while going over the bridge that is on the way to our house. Not that great of a photo at all. We were going around 30 mph so it is a little blurry to begin with. Anyways, Rebecca sent me a link about the Orton Technique. I downloaded the action, and eventually came up with the second photo. I am just thrilled with the difference!









3 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Wow! That's a fantastic difference. Did you do any other editing beside running the Ortin Tech? The color of the sky is amazing!

pat said...

Nice work on the Orton tech. I've been working on it, too, and it's pretty addictive.
Love the water shot--you have a nice sheeting action going on there, and it looks like silk.