It is Spring Break around here! Yippee! Today I took the kids to one of my favorite parks. We had a little picnic in the fake barn. It looks like a barn but is really just a ramada (sp). The kids then went and played on the playground for a while. Cami loves to walk across the bridge, so after a while we walked across the river. Unfortunately, Cami had to have a time out because she just parked herself on the bridge and refused to come off. We played football and then went on a little walk. It only sprinkled on us a few times. The next three days are supposed to be rain-free, so I think we will go to the Tulip Festival in Mount Vernon. Of course, the kids are sick of the Tulip Festival, but I am bribing them with a trip to a petting zoo that is close by. ;)
Here are a few pictures from our little outing today. Of course, I had to take a couple of pictures while we were playing. I will keep posting more pictures as I get to them. Most of the pictures I take are so terrible that I have to delete them. Every once in a while, I find a picture that I like. It just takes a long time to find them. :) When I do, I will post some more. Here is one of Shalene taken right after putting Cami in timeout. Good thing pictures don't include sound.

1 comment:
I love the contrast in these - really very nice!
Post a Comment