We were driving down to Utah for a five day trip when my husband got a phone call from a client. One of my husband's servers had gone down. We pulled over while he tried to fix the problem with his business partner. We stayed at McDonalds for about two hours, and then I took the kids across the street to Burger King for a change of slides. :) We then got back into the car in the hopes that everything would work out. Hours before we even got to Boise, we had to turn back around and go home. The kids were bawling, but what could anyone do about it? It was too late at night by this time for Nathan to catch a flight out of Boise. So on the way home, I was able to take a few pictures going 70 mph on the freeway. Exciting. :(


2 comments:
Oh migosh, Erin!! You are the Queen of Drive-By Shooting! LOL These are wonderful--the sunset colors are amazing, and I LOVE the barn.
Uh, WOW
Post a Comment