
Rainy Days...I hope I can survive this winter. It has started to rain around here, and I am already sick of it!
I have seen people take pictures focusing on the drops of rain on their windshields. I tried one, and this is what it looked like. It looks really fake to me...like I did something to it using Photoshop. I did very little editing on this picture. I did boost the colors of the tree a little bit. That was probably the biggest thing that I did. I also adjust the contrast and stuff...but that is almost what it looked like straight out of the camera. I just thought I would share how weird it looks.
2 comments:
I like this, but then, this is a view I am very familiar with. The rainpaths do look a little like PP, but I think it is cool.
I love this! Looks like a water color or Monet painting.
Post a Comment