Wednesday, February 13, 2008




The boys had a great time throwing snowballs after our last snow. Brae got hit in the face twice though and ending up throwing a snowball at Ky in the back to get even with him. I thought that was pretty funny, but then told him it wasn't a very nice thing to do...especially since Ky didn't hit him in the face on purpose.



I am not sure what is going on here. It kind of looks like Brae is bending over for Ky to try and hit him in the bottom or something. Brae looks distressed (sp) to me!


Can I just say what a great big brother Ky is. He stayed out with Cam for quite a while and played with her. Cam just threw a snowball at him, and he was trying to make her laugh.



This picture makes me laugh. The "gloves" she was wearing got all wet. She thought that if she blew on them, they would become dry again. I thought that was kind of cute.

No comments: