
There were several geese on the lake. I got a few shots of them. I was too far away to take any good pictures, but here is one anyway. I wish I were closer!
This is Brae's idea of a good pose. It made me laugh so I thought I would post it.
I don't like the way Cam looks in this picture, but I thought the background was kind of pretty.
Cami loves throwing rocks into the lake. On our walk around the lake, she constantly had to stop to throw rocks in. I eventually had to carry her to keep her away. :)I took lots of pictures as usual...I will try not to post too many. :) I tend to get carried away. I will be posting more pictures as I get to editing them.
Oh, after we went to the lake, we stopped by the park. I am going to post a few pictures from there as well.
2 comments:
Erin--great shots! I need to get out there. Love that one of Cam throwing the rock; I am so into that! Is Brae on The Stump (the fabulous one??).
I loved the pictures. Can I say how much I miss my grandchildren!?
Post a Comment