Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Soccer started several weeks ago, but I am just now getting around to writing about it. This is the first time the boys have played.

Braedon's age group is so cute! I love watching them play! Notice how small he is compared to everyone else!

Ky's soccer games are more exciting to watch. He likes playing forward and goalie. I could care less if they win or lose, but I sure get nervous when Ky is in the goal. I don't want him to feel bad if he gets scored on. I guess it is good for him though. I can't always be there to keep him from getting his feelings hurt. :)

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

Erin, I am stunned. How could YOU have posted something without including pictures??? Where are all the awesome action shots? I'm waiting...

Erin said...

Yes...that was odd wasn't it? The truth of the matter was that I wasn't done with the post. Shalene posted it before I was finished. :) The finished version would of course include pictures!

Linda Cameron said...

Erin, Braedon sure looks like he can hold his own. As for Kyle being goalie. Now you know how I used to feel!