
Four Months Old!
Kate is already four months old. I took her in for her check up this week. No big surprises. She has a very large head. It is in the 90th percentile. Okay, I lied. I was honestly surprised that her head wasn't off the charts. :) She is in the 75 percentile for both her weight and height. Too bad she won't stay that way. All our kids are in the 25th percentile or below for their height now. We have a bunch of shorties...just like me. :)
Kate is a very social baby. I think we have another Cami or Braedon on our hands. Cami came with me and was constantly trying to talk to the doctor even though I asked her not to talk to the doctor before we went in. At least she was polite. She would say, "Excuse me doctor" and then talk her ear off. That kind of made me laugh, but I was getting a little miffed that she wouldn't stop talking!
1 comment:
That's too funny! Your kids are quite the socialites. Kate is getting soooo big and she is so adorable!
Post a Comment