

Kate is 7 months old! I really can't believe it. The time has gone by too fast. Kate is very close to crawling. She just can't seem to stop moving. I would think there was something wrong with her except that all of our kids have been like that...constant movers! She seriously can't sit still.
She is so funny when she doesn't like what I am feeding her. She throws her head back and starts yelling. She has plenty of attitude! We all just love her to death. I love to watch our other kids interact with her. We just can't get enough of her.
Oh, and she still loves her tongue!
4 comments:
I swore that you would have kids that would wear you out Erin.
Cute pictures, as always! Garrett is the same way! He just won't stop rolling everywhere! He's already getting into trouble. He even figured how to scoot across the floor on his belly. Babies are fun!
She looks soooo different! It's funny how much they change as they grow. One things a constant...she's dang cute!!!!
I don't remember her hair being so dark. The pictures are so much fun. I especially like the one with the stuffed animal.
Post a Comment