Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I finally have a few moments to catch up!

Nathan is so fun. For Mother's Day, Nathan and my son Ky came up with the fruit dude. This guy is my favorite fruit creation yet. You open up this guy's head and eat the fruit out of it. Shalene said, "I probably won't get a guy who will do something like that for me." She looked all sad and disappointed. I will have to make sure that we do some wacky fruit dude for her birthday. :)

Also, for my birthday, Nate finally got me my white seemless background paper. It is only one year late, but better late than never! I took a few pictures with it. My editing needs help, but I love the paper!
I like her little smirk! :)




3 comments:

Abby Gail said...

Super cool Fruit DUDE! That is hilarious! The pictures of the girls are beautiful. What is the White Paper? Is it really paper or a stiff fabric? Curious.

Erin said...

The paper is like a large roll of butcher paper except nicer and a lot thicker. I just put the roll on my backdrop equipment and roll out the paper. It is pretty cool. I just have a terrible time editing white pictures. It is really bothering me. I think I will have to do B&W until I can remember to set my white balance. I am not in the habit of doing that. :(

Linda Cameron said...

What a fruity totem pole. I love it. I love the pictures. You know I will want copies!