Kate's First Birthday!!!!
Kate turned one today! She didn't like her cake at all. She wouldn't even touch it until we gave her a spoon. Then she was more interested in sticking her foot in it. I was disappointed. :( I had dreams of taking pictures of a very messy baby, but I had no such luck. Actually, NONE of our kids have ever liked their cake. That makes me sad. She didn't even want to play with the frosting! As for her presents...she was more interested in handing daddy the wrapping paper. Very cute. She also liked standing on her presents.


6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! That is super cute! What cute birthday pictures! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe she is a year old already! On July 1st I told kaiden it was Kate's birthday and he thought he was going to get to come to her birthday party. He was sad to hear how far away you live. :) I love the picture with her feet in the frosting...te-he!
Happy Birthday Kate!! I love the feet in frosting pics.
Happy Birthday to her! Also, you are such an amazing photographer. You really do take amazing pictures! If you lived anywhere near me I would be having you take my family pictures and pictures of my kids and all that.
hi...i came across your blog from one of my friends blogs. i am just starting to do photography, and i was wondering what you use for this all white background? Is it a white cloth backdrop? How do you get it so smooth? They are beautiful pictures!!
April, it is a "seamless" roll of background paper. My husband bought it for me at Glazers in Seattle. The roll I have is not very wide. It is 53x36. It cost around $30. I really like it, and it is plenty big for my needs. Let me know if you have any more questions, I would be happy to help.
Post a Comment