The kids went back to school this week! I can't believe the summer is "over". Last week I took their "school pictures". I usually only buy their class pictures.
Shay is going into 7th grade this year. In about four more months, she will be a teenager! Am I really that old?
This is the serious picture of Ky. A happier one is coming soon...after I edit some more pictures. Ky is going into the 5th grade. He is super excited about his new teacher. Shay had the same one when she was in 5th grade. This will be his last year of elementary school. We sat down and made some goals for this week and for the coming school year. He is going to try and be more organized. He is also going to try and keep his desk clean. Maybe clean enough to actually find something in it. :) We'll see!I haven't edited the rest of the kids' pictures, but they are coming soon. I just thought I would post something since it has been a while.
3 comments:
Love the pictures. Your kids are growing up.
Erin, I seriously think Elise and I need to move to the northwest after graduate school so that we can be around your family more. I look at your blog and LOVE the amazing pictures of your family. I cannot believe I haven't seen any of you since Owen's wedding.
You have some massive fans over here on the east coast!
Shay is so beautiful. I love her blue eyes. Ky is one handsome dude. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment