Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I took a fun little picture of Cammie and Kate the other day. I am not crazy about the lighting...actually I don't really like that Cammie's face is blown out and other spots are too dark. Maybe I will be able to fix that, but I like that Kate actually looks like she enjoys being around her sister! I had my camera set for taking pictures of only one person. Kate kind of jumped in there when I was taking pictures of Cammie and grabbed her face like that. I shot away, but Cammie is out-of-focus a bit. I had my focus on Kate's lead eye...not the best idea I guess, but it was so spontaneous (sp) that I wasn't really prepared for it. :( I still like the picture though.

4 comments:

Heather C. said...

Erin you are so critical of your photos. I guess that is part of having a "trained eye" but I think it looks MARVELOUS!!! So cute!

Debbie Lawrence said...

What a happy picture! It makes me smile. :) Kate has gotten a lot of hair since I last saw her. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Abby Gail said...

Erin I'm grinning ear to ear. That picture is super cute and SHUT UP! You are so critical. Just say..."Dang I'm good...I am so proud of my crazy self!"

Linda Cameron said...

What are you talking about? I love the picture.