
Okay, here is yet another photo. I have taken over 4000 pictures, yet I only like...maybe...two of the pictures I have taken of Kate so far...well, aside from the hospital pictures. Those are just fun. Fun pictures are the best anyways. Those are the ones my kids like looking at the most. Pictures of them doing the things they do. They hate the posed pictures. Anyway! Kate sleeps with her tongue sticking out slightly. It looks funny to me for pictures. I think it is cute that she does it, but I just don't want a picture of it every time! :) I try and push it back in a little, but no matter what, she pushes it back out. Silly baby!
3 comments:
Super cute, of course. I love the coloring. I was trying to do that to a picture of Sadie I took on our trip but I don't have the software or knowhow to do it right.
So sweet!
Erin, I am so far out of the loop that I didn't even know you'd had the baby! She is absolutely adorable, and I think her mouth looks like Cam's. I can't believe how big Cam is getting--the photos of her and Kate are wonderful. I LOVE the light in the one of her and Nathan. Congratulations on Kate00she is adorable. I love the little tongue thing when she sleeps...
Post a Comment