Saturday, August 02, 2008

After taking several pictures of the kids, I realized...

..that I can be happy with this one! :) It's okay that not everyone is looking. Four out of five looking at the camera isn't bad! They even look like they are actually somewhat happy!

3 comments:

the Warnick family said...

Erin-
Jay told me you had your baby, but couldn't even tell me if it was a boy or girl, I guess Nathan just told him you had the baby...MEN...not so great when you need the particulars, so I got on wegowayback which led me to your blog...so cute. It makes me sad to realize that I hardly recognize Braeden, don't even know Cami, and now you have a Katelyn too! Our Kate will be so excited when I tell her...you even spelled it the same. Shelli and Kyle are getting so grown up. The blog also made me homesick for you and our zillion trips to the park. Jay is coming up tomorrow for a few days...wish we were all coming. Hope all is well, your pics are awesome. Talk to you soon.
Love, Emily

pat said...

Erin, love that group shot of the kids. I can't believe how much S resembles you!

Heather C. said...

That is the first time that I have seen Shalene and thought she looked just like you as a kid. Wow!