I am able to write a lot right now because I am holding Kate while she is taking a little nap. Way to multi-task, huh?! ;) I took Cami and Kate to the park the other day after dropping Brae off at school. We had a good time together. I brought the basket along just in case I saw a good place to take pictures. Unfortunately, the lighting was terrible during our outing. That made me sad, but I tried to take some pictures anyway.I sure love this little girl! Knowing that she is our last, I really try to just sit back and enjoy each stage she goes through. This week she has been trying to reach out and grab things. When she finally grabs something, it of course goes straight to her mouth. I just love how little kids do that, well, unless it is something really gross and dirty.
Another thing about Kate is that she HATES binkies. She instead prefers to suck on her hands and fingers. Unfortunately, this causes her to gag and spit up. Apparently, she hasn't quite figured it out that sticking her fingers down her throat isn't a good idea.
Have I ever said how much I love to see her smile?
6 comments:
What a darling little munchkin! I love both of the pictures, but the one in the basket is so striking. Have I ever told you that I think you have a wonderful talent...and a cute "last" baby.
I think the basket picture is phenomenal too. Bad lighting? Whatever!! She looks so grown up in that one.
I had to really crop this picture in because the background had weird lighting. What I was looking for was a photo with the entire basket in it. The picture of Cami on the rock was taken at the same place so you can kind of see what I mean. All those sun spots in the background drive me nuts! :)
I love those pictures! She is an absolute doll! I can't wait to see them again.
I like the basket picture. It is crazy how focused she is on the camera. She is looking right at you.
I love her laugh on the last one. All your B&W conversions are stunning - way to go!
Post a Comment