Cami turned four yesterday! She has been sooooo excited for her birthday. For months, Cami has been "blessing" her heart birthday party every time she prays. She even prays that she can have a chocolate cake. She was so happy when she saw that her birthday cake was indeed chocolate and in the shape of a heart. :)
She had a blast blowing out her candles. We did it several times so I could try and get shot without the flash. She would have done it all night if I let her.
As one of her gifts, I got her one of the David books. She just happened to turn to the page where he is running through the street without any clothes on. She of course thought that was very funny.
1 comment:
I can not believe how BIG and grown up she is. And her hair is sooooooooo long. It seems like only a few months ago she was a baby!!! Crazy.
Also, what are "The David" books. I've never heard of them?
Post a Comment