Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rise to the Revolution!

Ky participated in his 5th grade play a week or so ago. He did a great job. It is nice to see him try out for things other than sports. He apparently provided a little comic relief on the first night. I didn't go to that one, Nathan did. Ky and a few others were making up lines to cover for other stuff. Once I found out he did this, we had a little talk. I told him that was not okay and, although funny, it might ruin the show for others. His teacher also had a talk with everyone about making up their own lines. The following night I went to the show. People said it wasn't near as funny as the first night, but I really enjoyed it. I didn't even look at the clock once. This Thursday is his band concert. That will be another story! I am sure that will be a very LONG 40 minutes! I don't think I will be enjoying that as much either! Anyone have earplugs I can borrow?







He's looking a little short here to me! Looks like that girl is pulling his arm up higher than it should go! :) I have short, little kids.

Aren't the costumes incredible?! The lady who made these is just AMAZING!!!

4 comments:

Heather C. said...

That's great! Way to go Kyle!
Looks like a well done production -- costumes, sets, etc.

Abby Gail said...

That is awesome! Wow on the costumes.

Connie said...

So dang CUTE! He looks like he had so much fun!

Linda Cameron said...

Tell Ky that he looks great. I apologize for laughing hysterically on the phone with him over the first night's performance. I bad.