Friday, September 10, 2010

It only takes a few minutes for this child to make some serious messes. We usually have a policy in our house that someone has to be with Kate at all times. There is no independent play when it comes to her. She can't just play in her room by herself. That is when she colors on the walls and everything else she sees in the room.



A few Sundays ago, we came home from church and took off her dress so she could have some traditional Sunday waffles. We love to have breakfast after church for dinner. Anyway, it was nice and warm, so I let her just eat in her diaper. She usually gets so sticky that we have to wash her clothes anyway. I am so glad that this time she didn't have any clothes on! After dinner while we were cleaning up the living room and the kitchen, Kate decided to paint herself with peanut butter. Holy cow did she make a mess! I was right there doing the dishes. How could I have missed that? We were so busy cleaning that I obviously didn't assign anyone Katie duty. :) We make sure that the peanut is one of the first things we clear off the table now.

5 comments:

Heather C. said...

Horrible & adorable! And this reminds me that I need to breakfast for dinner more often.

Abby Gail said...

Oh my gosh!!!! How did you clean that up!!!! That is what's call "terribly" cute! Good luck with that! :)

Abby Gail said...

Oh my gosh!!!! How did you clean that up!!!! That is what's call "terribly" cute! Good luck with that! :)

Mara said...

After you told me tonight about Katie's pb adventure, I had to see for myself. She's totally awesome and completely entertaining. :) Glad I didn't have to clean that up, though...

The Siple Family said...

No peanut allergy there!