Wednesday, September 08, 2010

It's been several years since we got out our huge slip-n-slide. The kids spent hours on it. You should have seen our lawn afterwards! We kept moving the plasitc around to different parts of the front yard, but it was still a big mud pit after we were done.

Kate didn't like it. Ky was nice to try and help her, but in the end, she was just too freaked out to do it. Maybe next year.

Ky and Braedon are always trying to ham things up for the camera. Mabye one of these days I will take the time to post a video on here. The plastic sheeting that we used is about 20 yards long, and the kids could use an extra 5-10! Ky usually ends up at the end on the grass/mud. He can really go down that thing.

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

So fun!! You are one of the funnest moms I know :)

Abby Gail said...

I want to play!