Friday, October 17, 2008

Well, I really like taking the kid's "school" pictures for the year. I guess that does sound kind of silly since I am constantly taking pictures of the kids. However, I don't just sit the kids down very often and take their picture. It is usually of them doing something. Anyway, I have edited Brae's pictures. Here are the three I like the best. I am into B&W right now.




Here are the pictures I took of Cami. I haven't gone through all of her pictures yet. She has cooperation (sp) issues so I have to take way more of her. She INSISTED on wearing her hat. That makes me laugh. Of course I also had to bribe her with a juice box. I let her take a little "rest" while she drank it, but the only problem was that she won't put the darn thing down. So we have some pictures of her with the juice box. :)



4 comments:

Heather C. said...

Amazing. Priceless. Phenomenal. What else can I say. I sure wish you were here to take my kids School Photos. I settle for the crappy ones they take at school. Sigh.

. said...

It seriously sickens me how gorgeous your pics are. Brae and Cami are adorable!

Linda Cameron said...

Erin, how do you choose? They are more than professional.

Anonymous said...

I like the picture with the Caprisun. It is true to her childhood.